Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Fathers Day to the wonderful Fathers in my life!


My wonderful husband and best friend BILL who is an amazing father to Wyatt. The way Wyatt lights up when Bill comes home from work says it all.


My wonderful father Russ who taught me since I was a young girl two very important lessons: 1 - what a real man looks like, and 2 - that I can do anything.

And to "Daddy Mac" (picture coming soon!) who was the best Father in Law a gal could ask for, and was the best kind of dad to his kids, his kids' friends, his kids' friends' friends...etc. He would have been a wonderful grandpa. We miss you!

2 comments:

MikkSolo said...

Yea! We love Russ and Bill. We agree that they are both awesome Fathers.

the Mikkelsons

Nigel McCrery said...

My name is Nigel McCrery. We always knew we had an American side to the family and was wondering if you were it? I live in London but the family come from Nottingham. Originally we come from Cork in Ireland (where I also have a home). I wont go on for too long you can check me out in Google that will tell you most about me. McCrery is an unusual name and there isn't too many of us. Write back if you think we might be related. Nigel PS my email is Polo254@Hotmail.com

 
Designed by Lena