Monday, February 22, 2010

Posting

This post is mostly for the sake of posting. I am so involved with my other blog (aka - the good one) that I only stop by this blog (aka - the neglected one) for the updates on all the friends/families blogs listed down the right side of the screen, there.

So.

A post.

Five things I think you should do this week:

  • Go and see the Imaginarium of Dr. Pernassus. Wonderful. And I want a conversation about what you thought of it. 
  •  
  • Take a walk outside. No matter the weather. In fact - the more inclement, the better. Get some vitamin D or a collar full of snow, depending. :)
  •  
  •  Download this song and give it a good listen: The Middle East: Blood
  •  
  • Write an honest-to-goodness letter to someone. With a postage stamp and everything. Send it to them.
  •  
  • Lie on  your comfy couch and read a good book for 10 minutes. Then take a nap for 20 minutes. Then get up, stretch, and do the dishes.
      Let me know how it goes.

      No comments:

       
      Designed by Lena