Tuesday, July 8, 2008

4th of JULY! cont...

Wyatt's story, continued...

After the parade, we went home and made FLAG SUGAR COOKIES with Aunt Lizzie, which we took to the neighbors. We made a HUGE one to take to Great Grandma's PICNIC! Mostly, I liked playing with Aunt Lizzie (she's fun!).

At Great Grandma's, Dad held my new cousin Kale and showed off by putting him to sleep.


My Mikkelson cousins were definitely in the spirit...


Hadley let me play with her neclace. She's always so nice to me!


After the picnic, we went into Great Grandma's front yard. I though the grass was very interesting,



but then bright lights and new sounds started happening in the street! And my dad and all my cousins started dancing around like they were crazy! I LOVED IT!

Everyone was glowing!

Grandpa Rusty and Grandma...


Aunt Megan...


Uncle Shawn and my cousins...


and Mom and Dad and Aunt Lizzie!


I even got a glowing bracelet! But I kept eating it.

PHEW! It was a VERY interesting day, and I slept in the next morning!

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena