Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Go, Wyatt, GO!


Well, it's happened. Wyatt is now fully mobile, and he's completely set on exploring every nook and cranny of our home. Yeah, he's more of a handful, now, but I have to admit - I get a big kick out of seeing his little face appear in the hall when I go into the kitchen and he decides to follow me, and when I'm doing something and suddenly feel his little hands on my legs. He likes it when I'm attempting to do Yoga and am upside down and in weird poses. He thinks..."cool! let's see if I can knock her over!"

being a mom just gets better and better.

Once he learns to open cupbords, however...

4 comments:

chari said...

CUTENESS!! DId you make that beanie? Ok, did you love that Steph Meyer had a shout out to your Uncle Scott in Breaking Dawn? Maybe he will get you an autograph?

Cameron said...

BILL! Long time no see! Where are you guys?! A kid? Congratulations!

Persnickety Prints said...

Fun seeing you guys at the demolition thing! Waiting for your pictures of it to be posted here! :)

William C. McCrery said...

Cameron, Hopefully you come back here to find out if I replied. This is Bill, in Spanish Fork, UTAH. email me: william.mccrery@gmail.com we want you guys to come for dinner if you're in the big UT still (were you ever?)

 
Designed by Lena