Tuesday, October 21, 2008

McCrerys Go to Washington



We are headed to the GREAT NORTHWEST in the wee hours of Thursday morning - and I am noodley with excitement. I have to be honest, I have missed Washington with a vengeance. I am so excited to introduce the most wonderful place on earth to my little MonkeyFish!

Things I'm looking forward to doing:
- Meeting the new niece Peyton! (the reason for the trip)
- Seeing the Hansen Family! Getting a fix of Aunt Shellie.
- Seeing family and friends that hail from there
- Pike Place Market
- Izumi!
- Cactus!
- Wandering the piers!
- Zoos and Aquariums!
- Trader Joes! must stock up on couscous
- Whole Foods Market! You haven't been 'til you've seen the one in Redmond.
- visiting Amaze Entertainment and showing off my offspring to my old co-workers who only knew him as the expanding tummy-bump
- RUNNING AROUND IN THE RAIN!!!
 
Designed by Lena