Saturday, November 1, 2008

The Great Northwest

We had SO much fun in Seattle - everything was so beautiful with all the fall colors and the cool, crisp air....At the end of the week, we didn't want to leave! We had a great time staying with our gracious hosts the Hansen family (my aunt and uncle and cousin Alex), and seeing our new niece Peyton (Bill's brother's first!), and seeing all our family and friends, Amaze Entertainment, the restaurants we've missed, and the gorgeous, GORGEOUS treeeees!

Wyatt decides to spell Mom and Dad during the 13 hour drive to Seattle and takes the wheel...only to get pulled over for indecent exposure.

Wyatt, meet your new cousin, Peyton! Yes, she's an actual person who's smaller than you! No, you may not toss her to see if she bounces.

Uncle Brian knows the BEST games! He probably brought this one home from when he served overseas...looks like a toned down version of a "we have ways to make 'em talk" method.



Some of our favorite people...Hailey, Uncle Gary, Spencer, Aunt Shirley.

A place to rest our weary bones at the SEATTLE AQUARIUM! SOOO cool. Wyatt was in HEAVEN!

Wyatt invites his new friend to c'mon and get in his boat, fish fish!

Dad is being eaten by a giant octopus. Wyatt is nonplussed (but bursts into tears in about three seconds. Two...one...)

Wyatt and Heather's two girls, Zoe and Phoebe - officially the cutest little girls (older than one month, of course, Peyton!) on the planet.

my new niece...so small, so warm, so perfect. I asked if I could keep her and I think Amy probably said yes, but she was distracted. And then I forgot her. So they'll have to mail her to me.

3 comments:

Swanky Mommy said...

I'm so jealous! I love the great Northwest! And I love blog stalking!!! I'm glad you found me :).

Lizzie said...

yay yay yay! Washington! Stepper, great pictures and captions, I was cracking up. It sure does make me homesick! Wyatt being held up to Peyton makes him look like a giant! What a real treat.

Mandy@ a sorta fairytale said...

Hello Stepper and Bill!! I always love finding people I know on blogger! =) Glad to see you two and your baby boy are doing well!! Keep in touch!
-mandy

 
Designed by Lena